Fountain Hills Community Services and the Boys and Girls Club have come together to host a free family-friendly Halloween event, Spooky Blast Halloween!
Spooky Blast Halloween will be on Friday, October 30th from 5pm-8pm. Dress up in your favorite costume and join the fun! There will be a variety of activities, such as a photo booth and haunted house. Also, there will be a Halloween short film that will be broadcasted in the Community Center. Additionally, crafts and games will be hosted by community partners in Centennial Circle.
This is a socially distant event. There will be several measures taken to ensure safety:
- Masks must be worn in the Community Center (Halloween masks do not count)
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed
- Only 50 people are allowed in the Community Center at a time
- The event will repeat every hour to allow maximum safe attendance
- You must preregister for a time slot if you wish to attend
Preregistration is required in order to attend the event. Registration is free but limited and each individual in your family must be signed up separately. If someone is not registered in their own name, they will not be admitted.
Register online here. For questions, contact Fountain Hills Community Services at (480) 816-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.